- All Oceanfront Condos with Spectacular Ocean View
- Located directly on the Atlantic Ocean
- Fully Equipped Kitchens
- Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer in each unit
- Two Heated Pools
- Two Heated Spas
- Four Har-Tru Tennis Courts
- Tennis Pro on Site
- Two Covered Parking Garages
- Casino Clubhouse
- Fitness Center
- Wide Screen TV
- Conversation Area
- Pool Table
- Men & Women Saunas
- Card Playing Area
- Free Wi-Fi connection in the Clubhouse
- Beautiful Beach to Walk, Bike or go Shelling
- Golf Courses Minutes Away
- Fishing Charters Available
- Affordable Four Night, Weekly and Monthly Rentals
- 2 Minute Walk to the Smyrna Dunes State Park
- Oceanfront Pavilion (Perfect for small weddings)
- Watch the Dolphins Swim from the Riverside Docks
- Barbecue Grills
Welcome to Volusia County. We share this very special part of Florida with Several Species of threatened and endangered sea turtles.
During the sea turtle nesting season, May 1st through October 31st, female turtles come ashore to lay their eggs in the dry sands above the tide line. About 2 months later the baby turtles (hatchlings) emerge from their nest and instinctively race to the ocean. Lights adjacent to the beach confuse hatchlings, often leading them away from the ocean and toward a certain death.
Please help us reduce the risk by complying with local lighting regulations. Keep balcony and porch lights turned off during the nesting season. Also, draw your drapes or blinds at night if your room is lighted. These few simple steps will greatly increase the chance that baby turtles will safely reach the ocean this summer.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.