Q. How do I make a reservation?
Our website is the best place to start your search for a condo rental. Enter your dates of stay and search all available units. If you have any questions, please call our office at 386-409-9212. You can also send an email to email@example.com. A valid driver’s license or state issued identification is required at check-in. Please note that the minimum age for booking and check-in is 25. At the time of booking, a $500 prepaid advance rent charge will be applied to your credit card, with the balance due per the schedule below:
STAYS OF 1 MONTH OR LESS: Balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
STAYS OF 2 OR MORE MONTHS: 1st month + cleaning fee + service and handling charges and taxes are due 30 days prior to arrival, 2nd month due at check-in, each month thereafter due monthly with balance paid in full 30 days prior to departure.
Q. Is there a Security Deposit?
A $39 non-refundable damage waiver is billed for each reservation. This waiver covers the unit in the even of accidental damages to real or personal property during your stay. Intentional damages are not covered. Additionally, a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover) is required to secure against incidental charges or damages not covered under the waiver. The card must be presented at check-in.
Q. Are there any additional charges?
Yes, they include:
One-time Cleaning Fee, 1 bedroom = $85, 2 bedroom = $100, and 3 bedroom = $125.
Florida and Volusia County Sales and Use Tax, 12.5 percent.
Handling and Service Charge, $35 for each reservation.
Q: What methods of payment do you accept?
Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards are accepted. A check or money order, in U.S. funds only. You must call our office at 386-409-9212 to make a reservation without a credit card.
Q. What is your cancellation policy?
Refunds, if necessary, will be made provided notice of cancellation is received IN WRITING at least 90 days prior to check-in date (for stays one month or longer) and 30 days prior to check-in date (for stays less than one month). If the required notice is not received, refunds may only be made if the reserved unit can be leased for the same time period. Cancellation of any reservation is subject to a 10 percent handling fee. No refunds can be given for early departure or lack of amenities beyond our control.
Q: When do I check in or check out?
Check-in time is after 2:00 pm. Late (after 3:30 pm on weekdays) and weekend arrivals must make arrangements for a key with the Rental Office in advance.
Check-out time is before 10:00 am. Very often, one guest is leaving and another is arriving the same day. For this reason, any unauthorized check-outs after 10:00 am will be charged an additional day’s rent if not previously approved in writing.
Q. Where do I pick up my key?
Keys are picked up at The Inlet on site office at 257 Minorca Beach Way, New Smyrna Beach, Florida. Office hours are 9am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday 10am-2pm. If you are arriving after 3:30 pm on a weekday or on the weekend, special arrangements for a key must be made in advance.
Q. Is there maximum guest occupancy?
The unit can be occupied by no more than the maximum number of people indicated below, based on sleeping accommodations, local fire codes and county ordinances.
1 bedroom units sleep 4
2 bedroom units sleep 6
3 bedroom units sleep 8
Q: Are there any restriction or rules relating to the condominiums?
The restrictions that apply to all units are:
_ No Pets
– All rental units are NON-SMOKING, outside areas are provided for smokers.
– Boats, trailers, campers, RV’s and vehicles with commercial lettering are not permitted.
– No sub-leasing of units is allowed.
Q. What furnishings do properties include?
All units are comprehensively equipped with the items listed below. Additional amenities may be available—they will be noted in the detailed property description.
– Bed linens
– Central AC/Heat
– Cable TV service
– Coffee Pot
To assist you in your packing and shopping, you should plan on obtaining:
– All household paper products
– All cleaning supplies and soaps
– Garbage bags
– Beach towels
Q. What if there is a hurricane, tropical storm or something else unexpected?
The cancellation policy does not provide refunds for any unforeseen developments such as illnesses, hurricane evacuations or similar events that can affect your trip. We strongly recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance, this may be obtained through Inlet Properties at the time of booking or prior to 30 days before arrival.
Q. What happens if I accidentally get locked out of my unit?
Please be sure to have your rental key with you when you leave your unit. If you are locked out after office hours (Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm) you will need to call a local locksmith, AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE.
Q. What are your office hours and contact information?
The Inlet office is located at 257 Minorca Beach Way, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169. Office hours are 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday and Saturday 10am-2pm. Phone 386-409-9212 during office hours. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. What are our departure responsibilities?
Please leave the property reasonably clean and in order. We ask you to do the following upon departure:
– Load and run the dishwasher
– Leave the beds unmade and leave only your final day of soiled linens by keeping up with the laundry during your stay
– Remove and dispose of all items from the refrigerator and all perishables from the cabinets
– Make sure doors and windows are closed and locked
– Return the keys and amenity passes to the rental office or use the key drop box for weekend check-outs.
– Additional cleaning charges may apply for excessively dirty units. Non-accidental damages and/or extra cleaning will be charged to your credit card on file.
RULES FOR INLET CONDOMINIUM
The term Common Elements means any property not within a dwelling unit.
Please park only in your assigned space. Any additional vehicle must be parked in the outdoor guest parking area or in an unreserved parking space. Any vehicle parked on the premises must have an Inlet sticker or a temporary parking permit. Notify the Office if you are expecting visitors and obtain parking permits for them. Please limit the number of vehicles you bring, as our extra parking spaces are limited.
Luggage racks and grocery carts are available for your convenience. Please return the racks to the office and the carts to their appropriate locations in the garage.
No signs, advertisements, notices or other graphics or lettering shall be exhibited, displayed, inscribed, painted or affixed in or upon any part of the Common elements, unless approved by the Condominium Management.
Trash must be placed in plastic bags and tied tightly prior to disposal in the trash chute. Trash chutes are located in the back of each elevator stack to their right.
Renters are not permitted to have pets at The Inlet. Owners are permitted to have pets. Owner’s pets must be leashed at all times while in the common elements. Florida law requires pet owners to pick up their pet’s solid wastes. Plastic bags and disposal containers are available at the exit of the P-1 parking garage and behind the mirror going down the ramp from P-2.
Walkways must be kept clear. Items of clothing or towels are not to be draped over the balcony rails. Grilling on balconies is not allowed.
Please store bikes in the bike racks provided or in any underground storage unit.
Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of the Common Elements.
Please be considerate of your neighbors. Loud or intrusive noise is not permitted.
USE OF SWIMMING POOLS & SPAS
The Swimming Pool and Spa is subject to inspections and regulation by the local regulatory authority. All rules and regulations are established to maintain the pool and spa, and their use, in a safe and clean manner. Residents and guests use all swimming pools and spas at their own risk, as NO LIFEGUARD WILL BE ON DUTY. Special gatherings at the Inlet Condominium Pool consisting of 10 people or more must be approved by Management
1. Hours of operation at the Inlet Condominium Pool are 7am to 11pm with short daily closures for routine cleaning and maintenance.
2. Minors under the age of 12 years must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult at all time while the pools or spa area.
3. Restroom facilities are located at the pool off the walkway.
4. For the safety of everyone no glass containers of any kind or pets of any kind shall be permitted in the spa, pool or pool deck areas. No food may be consumed while in the pool or spa or within 10 feet of the spa or pool water’s edge. Drinks in plastic containers are permitted. Underage drinking of alcohol will not be tolerated. Minor’s parents and/or the police will be called for anyone under the age of 21 years drinking alcoholic beverages. ID’s may be checked.
5. No feeding of the birds or any wildlife on or near the pool deck is permitted.
When smoking on the pool deck, please be respectful of others. Dispose of all by-products of smoking in appropriate containers and do not litter the pool areas.
6. Headphones are required for radios or other sound producing equipment at the pool area except during authorized scheduled activities. Appropriate bathing attire is required. NO cut-off jeans or shorts may be substituted for swimwear. No female topless swimming or sunbathing shall be allowed.
7. Wetsuits for surfing or scuba diving that have been worn in salt water shall not be allowed in the pools and spas.
8. No one is allowed in the pool or spa with an open cut or skin infection.
9. Deck furniture shall be covered with a towel when using suntan lotion or oil.
10. No deck furniture may be reserved in any way for future use. Towels or objects applied for this purpose shall be removed.
11. Please return deck furniture to their original positions after use. Deck furniture is not to be removed from the pool area.
12. No substances such as soap, shampoo, etc., shall be used in or near the showers, spas or pools.
13. All persons shall shower to remove all lotions, sand, oils and/or soap residue before entering the swimming pools and spas.
14. Incontinent persons and children who are not toilet trained must wear tight fitting rubber briefs or pants, designed to protect against leakage while swimming.
15. Bathing loads as posted for the pool and spa must be observed.
16. For the safety of everyone, no surfboards, boogie boards, skim boards, rafts, Frisbees, balls or beach balls are allowed in the swimming pool area, except if included in an Association authorized and sanctioned event.
17. Flotation devices attached to the person designed as swim aids for children or non-swimmers are permitted. Swimmers are encouraged to use such floatation devices in a courteous fashion so as not to infringe on use of the pool by other swimmers.
18. No rinsing of surfboards or other beach equipment is permitted in the showers, spa or pool. Garden hoses are provided on the property for this purpose.
19. As a safety measure, there shall be absolutely NO DIVING or JUMPING into the pool or spa at any time.
20. No running on or around the pool deck shall be permitted.
21. Minors under the age of 10 shall NOT be permitted in the Spa without a responsible adult accompanying them. Maximum water temperature: 105 degrees Fahrenheit.
22. Due to high water temperature and the possibility of increased heart rate or elevated blood pressure, pregnant women shall not use the spas unless so directed by a physician.
23. To protect children and to ensure against unauthorized access, please do not leave any pool gates opened and make certain each gate closes after use.
24. Grilling or barbecuing of any kind is prohibited on the pool/spa deck unless approved and/or sanctioned as an Association event.